Hello! Welcome to our family and my thoughts/ramblings. We will keep you up to date on Sean, Anne, Carolyn and myself. Of course, Buddy, our Golden Retriever. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello Everyone. I apologize for the delay in posting anything lately. With 2 children and new job, I get on the computer to read email and then off to do something else. I have changed jobs as of Jan. I am now teaching 3rd grade in Thomasville, NC. It is really challenging. Anything for me is challenging, but coming in mid-year is all basically playing catch-up. God has definitely blessed us with a wonderful church. Mt. Zion Wesleyan in Thomasville. I was reminded today during our morning service that I am humbled every service by how much God resides in our services. Whenever I am burdened and I walk through the doors I am greeted with a peace that takes care of my problems. God really wants to use us and he has chosen us. Us - flawed people with different personalities, different skin tone and different likes to reach others that are rejected and forsaken. Like we were at one time.

More later, bath time.

Wade

No comments: